Hanfang wins a Guangdong Science and Technology Award
2020-04-07 14:27:46 GPHL GPHL
The Guangdong Science and Technology Innovation Conference was held in Guangzhou on March 25th. A total of 179 awards were conferred, including 2 Awards for Outstanding Contributions, 24 Natural Science Awards, 14 Technological Invention Awards, 135 Science and Technology Progress Awards, and 4 Scientific and Technological Cooperation Awards.
The ‘Research on Key Technologies for Important Heterocyclic Intermediates for Drugs and the Industrialization Demonstration’, a project jointly conducted by GPHL’s subsidiary Guangzhou Hanfang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Hanfang) and other organizations, places second in the Science and Technology Progress Award of Guangdong Province. This project has overcome several key technical difficulties in fields of heterocyclic intermediary generation, separation, purification and analysis.
● A high-tech company that focuses on health care products, food for special medical purposes, bulk pharmaceutical chemicals, premium pharmaceutical lipid excipients, crude drugs and preparations
● A high-tech industry demonstration center for the separation and purification of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) ingredients
● A national engineering research center for the modernization of the extraction and separation of TCM ingredients approved by the National Development and Reform Commission
● Carrying out more than 80 research projects at national, provincial and municipal levels
● Applied for 135 patents, and acquired 54 patents
● Published more than 200 research papers and 1 academic monograph
● Received multiple honorary titles, such as the National High-tech Industrialization Demonstration Project, Key Lab for Pharmaceutical Lipid Excipients in Guangdong Province and Guangzhou City, Independent Innovation Demonstration Enterprise in Guangdong Province, and Enterprise Technology Center in Guangdong Province
● Several products have obtained a Certificate of Suitability to the monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia (CEP)
● Honorable Mention at the 20th China Patent Awards
● Played a leading role in defining the international commercial standards for Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil
Editor: Simon, Olivia