Global Recruitment | General Manager, Guangzhou Baiyunshan Baidi Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
2020-06-08 16:52:48 GPHL GPHL
According to GPHL’s plan, the Group will invest more heavily in biomedicine business, further consolidating the role of its subsidiary, Guangzhou Baiyunshan Baidi Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (Baidi), as a biomedicine R&D and investment platform, enhancing biomedical technology capabilities. Therefore, Baidi is hiring one (1) General Manager.
Who can apply
Open to qualified candidates from around the world, including employees from GPHL and subsidiaries.
Qualifications, abilities and skills
1. Compliance with laws and regulations in the People’s Republic of China.
2. Being professional, duty-bound, law-abiding, hard-working, committed, acting with integrity, maintaining confidentiality and protecting the company’s reputation and interest.
3. Graduation with bachelor's degree or above in any full-time programme from a university, more than 8 years working experience in the biomedical industry, and more than 5 years in an executive position(s).
4. A good understanding of trends, marketing and operations in biomedical industry, and good at business management.
5. Excellent skills of organizational management, communication, coordination, learning, innovation and problem-solving.
6. Under the age of 50, in good health.
7. Background of biomedical R&D and investment, prestige in biomedical industry.
1. Following GPHL’s strategy, meeting the Board’s goals and taking full responsibility for the company’s daily operation and management. Completing all tasks assigned by the Board and reporting progress to the Board.
2. Properly steering the company and considering management goals, developing business development plans and operation schemes, and putting them in place in departments.
3. Proposing business philosophies and enhancing the company’s leadership, cohesion and competitiveness.
4. Formulating and implementing the company’s rules and practices, reforming plans, and reforming measures;
5 Establishing the biomedical R&D system and investment system, taking a leadership role in implementation.
6. Responsible for the company's product planning and product development plans, and properly arranging how to use research funds.
7. Overall control over the company’s production system, quality system, cost control system and appraisal system.
8. Handling the company’s critical incidents.
9. Tasks assigned by the Board and the parent company.
1. Releasing recruitment announcement (May 25th - June 8th, 2020)
2. CV screening (June 9th - June 14th, 2020)
3. Interview (June 15th - June 19th, 2020) including preliminary, call-back and final interviews
4. Reference check (June 20th - June 26th, 2020) conducted through visiting the candidate’s current employer or by a third party
5. Selecting the right candidate (June 27th - June 30th, 2020) by submitting the shortlist to GPHL’s party committee
6. Onboarding (July 2020), after the right candidate is confirmed, he/she will complete the onboarding process.
Term and remuneration
One-year probation. Once the probationary period is passed, the candidate will be hired after he/she passes a performance appraisal. Remuneration and benefits shall be determined by joint agreement.
How to submit your CV
Contact: Mr Ge
Incorporated on August 27, 2001 with registered capital of 131.6 million RMB, Guangzhou Baiyunshan Baidi Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (Baidi) is a subsidiary of Guangzhou Baiyunshan Pharmaceutical Holdings Co., Ltd. that has gone public on both the Shanghai and Hong Kong Stock Markets. Situated at the Wanbao Industrial Base, Zhongcun Town, in Guangzhou‘s Panyu District, it covers an area of 30.8 thousand square meters, with a built up area of 17 thousand square meters.
Baidi is known as a modern biomedical company that places emphasis on product development, production and sales. Focusing on the development and industrialization of vaccines, genetically engineering drugs and the related excipients, it has built up two biotechnological workshops equipped with advanced production facilities for nurturing, purification and lyophilization of genetic products and vaccines.
With 2100 square meters of floor space in its high spec research center, Baidi has various technologies including gene cloning and expression, animal and plant cell culture, protein separation and purification, transgenosis engineering, fermentation engineering, monoclonal antibody and detection kits. Its Guangzhou Baidi Biomedical Research Center is recognized as one of the key corporate research centers in Guangzhou, undertaking the industrialization of core scientific breakthroughs.
Baidi always believes that social responsibility and product quality are its top priorities. It is the company’s mission to serve people with the best biotechnological products.
In the spirit of constant learning and driving development forward, Baidi is striving to make the company a first class pharmaceutical firm.
Authors: Michelle, Monica
Editors: Jerry, Olivia